Workspace for running and testing your openstack code with Devstack and Vagrant.
Run DevStack inside a virtual machine provided using Vagrant.
The workspace works as a parent folder for projects supported by devstack. It provides configuration files to build a virtual machine and run devstack inside with repositories from workspace. The workspace can handle continous integrations inside jenkins.
Before using it you should install project dependencies as pecified here.
- Deploy OpenStack repos to /opt/stack
- Provide VMs with devstack dependencies
- Network configuration (UNDOCUMENTED)
- Provide proxy auto-configuration
- Cache installation files on shared folders (UNDOCUMENTED)
- Run stack.sh in VM (UNDOCUMENTED)
- Organize log files into workspace sub-directory (UNDOCUMENTED)
- Gerrit trigger integration (UNDOCUMENTED)
- Support multiple Linux distributions
- Support offline mode with local mirrors: PLANNED
- Framework for vagrant based test cases: PLANNED
- Jenkins multi-step build: PLANNED
- Cloud VMs build: PLANNED
- Integrate with autoenv (issue #1)
- Share files using NFS
How it works
TODO: (issue #8)