AddressBook (Level 3)
- This is a CLI (Command Line Interface) Address Book application written in OOP fashion. It has a very basic GUI.
- It is a Java sample application intended for students learning Software Engineering while using Java as the main programming language.
- It provides a reasonably well-written code example that is significantly bigger than what students usually write in data structure modules.
What's different from level 2
- A simple GUI added to replace the Text UI.
Logic class added together with a
- Appendices added to Developer Guide.
The full list of contributors for se-edu can be found here.
Some parts of this sample application was inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob
- Bug reports, Suggestions : Post in our issue tracker if you noticed bugs or have suggestions on how to improve.
- Contributing : We welcome pull requests. Follow the process described here