ibverbs-tests: Set project directory structure
This commit sets project directory structure.
The proposed directories are:
* include/ - all global headers
* docs/ - the documentation folder
* src/ - soruce code of the tests engine
* tests/ - all tests should go there
* tests/general/ - common tests which are not related
to specific feature
* tests/cross-channel/ - cross-channel specific tests
* tests/peer-direct/ - peer-direct specific tests
1. New feature tests should go to tests/FEATURE/ directory.
2. GIT doesn't allow to commit empty directories, so as a workaround
it was committed together with empty .gitignore file. It is
safe to delete.
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6 files changed